NEW GENERATION DENTAL X-RAY SENSOR
Unmatched Image Quality, Unbelievable Value
The QuickrayPRO digital x-ray sensor offers the best resolution on the market, backed by a market leading warranty. For high precision diagnosis, patient comfort & reliability choose QuickrayPRO!
Why choose the QuickRayPRO dental sensors?
- It is the most compatible of the dental sensors in the market- has a TWAIN included for integration into any imaging software that supports TWAIN devices.
- It gives you pristine image clarity at the highest resolution with minimum radiation exposure
- Captured X-Ray images are projected directly to the dentist’s viewing screen in just ~3 seconds
- The thin, tough and durable polyamide housing is less than 1/4″ and features a CMOS imaging sensor chip, CSI Scintillator, electronic circuits, shielding foils, polyurethane cable and shock absorbers.
- Has a 5 year warranty backed by a 7 year “out of warranty” replacement plan
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CMOS technology with scintillator
- 2 Sensor Sizes (#1 & #2)
- 4096 grayscale levels (12-bit image)
- Direct USB Connection, no data box, no external power connection
- Compatible w/ USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Plug and Play functionality
- Two sensors may be operated at the same time
- Image transfer and control via computer system
- Cable length is 2m
- 16-bit uncompressed image file
- Well-defined software interface standard or 2×2 binned imaging modes
- Intelligent Auto Trigger
- Resolution of 35.7 lp/mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 40 dB
- 5 Year Warranty & 7 Year Replacement Plan
- Leading Image Quality
- Rounded Corners for Patient Comfort
- Replaceable sensor cord
- QuickView standard software
- Supports MAC: Radiovision 6 and MacPractice
- Bridges to major softwares: Yes
- Recommended Exposure: 65KVP, 0.08msec
- Time from exposure to image: ~3-5 seconds
- Image Size: 3MB – 5MB
- DICOM compliant: Yes
Contact Your Preferred Dealer Now
Just send a message using this form and we will forward it to your closest dealer in your area.