We Guarantee Quickray Has The Lowest Pricing!
The QuickRay Digital X-Ray Sensor series gives you pristine image clarity at the highest resolution with minimum radiation exposure; and connects directly to your computer’s USB port without requiring a special interface box!
Are you still using film?
We can get your images into digital format to view on a computer using our new QuickImage imaging software, which is universally compatible along with our QuickRay sensor.
One of QuickRay’s biggest advantages is gain in time. Captured X-Ray images are projected directly to the dentist’s viewing screen in just ~3 seconds, making it the fastest intraoral dental sensor in the industry!
The thin, tough and durable polyamide housing is less than 1/4″ and features a CMOS imaging sensor chip, CSI Scintillator, electronic circuits, shielding foils, polyurethane cable and shock absorbers.
QuickRay Mac Plugin required for Mac users
Software code required. Quickray Twain for integration into Radiovision V4 and MacPractice Digital Radiography Software. One time purchase. Installed on sensor for use on all computers. Cannot be transferred once installed. Please choose from the menu option while selecting the size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CMOS technology with scintillator
- 2 Sensor Sizes (#1 & #2)
- 4096 grayscale levels (12-bit image)
- Direct USB Connection
- No Data Box
- No external power connection
- Built in USB 2.0 Interface
- Plug and Play functionality
- Two sensors may be operated at the same time
- Image transfer and control via computer system
- Multi-Length sensor cables available
- 12 bit image digitalization
- 16 bit uncompressed image file
- Well-defined software interface standard or 2×2 binned imaging modes
- Intelligent Auto Trigger
- Theoretical Resolution of 26.3lp/mm
- Real Resolution of >20.00lp/mm or 0.05mm image detail
- Signal to noise ratio: 40 dB
- Scintillator: CSI depositing on fiber-less sub-strate
- 2 Year Warranty & 7 Year Replacement Plan
- CMOS chip material
- Leading Image Quality
- Rounded Corners for Patient Comfort
- Replaceable sensor cord
- QuickImage standard software
- Number of Installations: 6,000+
- Supports MAC: No
- Bridges to major softwares: Yes
- Recommended Exposure: 65KVP, 0.08msec
- Direct or Indirect: Direct
- Sensor Chip Material: CMOS
- Sensor Resolution (lp/mm): 26.3
- Sensor attachment to base: Direct
- Sensor Connection: USB
- Time from exposure to image: ~3-5 seconds
- Image Size: 3MB – 5MB
- DICOM compliant: Yes