Why choose the QuickRayDX sensor?
The QuickRayDX Digital X-Ray Sensor series gives you pristine image clarity at the highest resolution with minimum radiation exposure; and connects directly to your computer’s USB port without requiring a special interface box!
Compatibility is no issue as the QuickRayDX sensor has a TWAIN available for integration into any imaging software that supports TWAIN devices.
One of QuickRayDX’s biggest advantages is gain in time. Captured X-Ray images are projected directly to the dentist’s viewing screen in just ~3 seconds, making it the fastest intraoral dental sensor in the industry!
The thin, tough and durable polyamide housing is less than 1/4″ and features a CMOS imaging sensor chip, CSI Scintillator, electronic circuits, shielding foils, polyurethane cable and shock absorbers.
All of this in addition to its 3 year warranty backed by a 7 year “out of warranty” replacement plan, the real question is “Why NOT chose the QuickRayDX”?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CMOS technology with scintillator
- 2 Sensor Sizes (#1 & #2)
- 4096 grayscale levels (12-bit image)
- Direct USB Connection
- No Data Box
- No external power connection
- Built in USB 2.0 Interface
- Plug and Play functionality
- Two sensors may be operated at the same time
- Image transfer and control via computer system
- 12 bit image digitalization
- 16 bit uncompressed image file
- Well-defined software interface standard or 2×2 binned imaging modes
- Intelligent Auto Trigger
- Theoretical Resolution of 25 lp/mm
- Real Resolution of >20.00lp/mm or 0.05mm image detail
- Signal to noise ratio: 40 dB
- Scintillator: CSI depositing on fiber-less sub-strate
- 3 yr warranty & 7 yr Out of Warranty Replacement Plan
- CMOS chip material
- Leading Image Quality
- Rounded Corners for Patient Comfort
- Replaceable sensor cord
- Supports MAC: No
- Bridges to major softwares: Yes
- Recommended Exposure: 65KVP, 0.08msec
- Direct or Indirect: Direct
- Sensor Chip Material: CMOS
- Sensor Resolution (lp/mm): 25
- Sensor attachment to base: Direct
- Sensor Connection: USB
- Time from exposure to image: ~3-5 seconds
- Image Size: 3MB – 5MB
- DICOM compliant: Yes
Contact Your Preferred Dealer Now
Just send a message using this form and we will forward it to your closest dealer in your area.